After traveling to our annual week-long meeting for work, then coming home to unpack, only to repack for an impromptu trip, I decided I have been traveling too much.
Signs you have been gone for too long:
1. You can’t sleep in your own bed. You wish you were back in the comfort of the hotel mattress.
2. Torpedo growls at you when you get out of the car.
3. You did all the laundry before you left. You get back and all the dirty laundry is back.
4. You grab your phone to dial the front desk for a wake up call.
5. In the wee hours of the morning, you run into the wall when walking to the bathroom.
6. You can smell the fragrance of your detergent and dryer sheets in your sheets and clothes.
7. There are no groceries in your house. The dirty laundry makers have also eaten all the food.